Sunday, April 1, 2012

Animoto

At first I was having some trouble coming up with ideas as to what to use Animoto for. As I started to think about it some more and continued to view other creations using Animoto I came up with the idea of concentrating on the months of the year. I do calendar each day with several students and we have concentrated on learning the days of the week, which they have mastered! I think it's time to give the months of the year a try. As I was creating the Animoto I came up with other things that I could use it for like discussing seasons, helping students make connections to the pictures and having them describe what kinds of things they enjoy doing during different seasons/months of the year. Well here is what I came up with....hope you like it!





All of the calendars used in the Animoto were from Anything but Perfect Digital Art and Printables

8 comments:

  1. Great animoto! I like the ideas of doing the months of the year! I could also see an animoto created for the days of the week! The kids are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! What a great idea for the months of the year! The transitions were timed really well and I think it will catch your students attention and keep it. Taini mentioned the days of the week and I was thinking it could be also be done with with the alphabet and numbers. Do you think it would work for basic multiplication facts??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking back to Kris Keidel- we can also adapt an animoto of this nature to include personal pictures for each month. Birthday/ Holiday celebrations, family traditions/ customs are a few ideas that come to mind quickly. Thanks for getting the ideas going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What else can I say! Great Idea. I love the pics you connected with the months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome video! My low students would def benefit from this. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great visuals! Loved how the month and pictures of what you do in the month is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you use the pictures hard copy in the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darcie,

    I like how you used actual photos for each months, realia! :) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete