Monday, April 2, 2012

Wikis

As I went through some of the Wiki sites provided I came across several lists for iPad apps. Here are some of the ones I took a peek at:
PeKay's Little Author: Thought this App might be good for the younger students to use. I love how you can print the story out at the end! It costs $6.99



Here is another list of apps that was put together specifically for special educators. There is a section dedicated to Writing and Story Telling Apps.

I also liked the idea of the Word Wall Wiki. It allowed students to have access to their classroom word walls in the computer lab or at home as well as building their own word walls depending on their interests.

NETS for Teachers: 1, 2, 3
NETS for Students: 1, 2

4 comments:

  1. This is great! The list of apps was amazing! I can't believe there are so many out there for education! Great information! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the resources! I'm always grateful for things that can easily be used with the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the resource. I am always looking for apps to use with Dae. I am also going to share this with my SPED office. They have slowly be integrating the ipad in to their curriculum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcie, do you have access to ipads to use apps with your students?

    ReplyDelete