Sunday, April 8, 2012

Diigo


What a help Diigo has been! Between my personal computer, work computer, and IPad I have tons of websites I have labeled as "favorites" and now I can get to any of these by logging into my Diigo account.

Diigo, which stands for Digest of Internet Information, Groups and Other stuff is a cloud based social bookmarking site. It can help you to bookmark and organize the many important websites that you may use in your day-to-day Internet searches.

There are also other elements of Diigo that I look forward to putting to use down the road which include being able to highlight important information I come across on web pages as well as adding "sticky notes" where useful. Once used both of these elements will be superimposed onto the web pages the next time you access the original page.

For more information about Diigo visit the About Diigo page.

Click here to go to My Diigo Library

No comments:

Post a Comment